Generate low or zero carbon energy from Solar-PV, heat pumps, biomass, wind, or hydropower and store accordingly to reduce carbon emissions and long-term energy costs.
With energy costs and market instability on the rise, we’re recommending that businesses reassess the ROI associated with onsite generation and focus on the many advantages. Not only will you benefit from reduced emissions and cost savings, but it will make your business more competitive as well as putting you in control of your energy costs and provide the ability to generate additional revenues from supplying the grid in the future.
To find out more about on-site generation and storage solutions:Contact us
- Energy costs that you can control
- 100% carbon neutral energy
- Pay back on investment can be as little as 3 years (e.g. Solar-PV)
- Increase the value of buildings/ estate
- Easy to source funding
- Get ahead of your competition
- Reduces capacity requirements from National Grid
- Opportunity to generate income from Demand Side Response(DSR)
- Reduce reliance on the National Grid - We will work with you to reduce your businesses dependence on the increasing cost of grid energy
- Full project scoping - We will arrange a feasibility study and provide access to all relevant technical analysis to help you choose the right solution
- Detailed energy management plan - Our team can map out your options, provide projections and forecast different scenarios
- Competitive tendering - We’re independent advisors therefore we can source competitive quotes from a range of verified suppliers
- Bespoke solutions - Access to experts who will help you to source the most suitable self-generation technology
- Full project management - Save you time and manpower by managing the project from start to finish leaving you free to run your business
- Regular progress updates - We will keep in regular contact so that you know exactly how the project is progressing
Renewable energy is becoming increasingly attractive for lending organisations and investors depending on your overall credit position. Our finance experts can advise on a wide range of funding options, from Asset finance to Power Purchase agreements (PPAs).