Self-generation through established technology such as Solar-PV is an obvious inclusion in any Net Zero plan and a suitable solution for businesses of all sectors and sizes looking to lower their energy spend, reduce carbon emissions and their reliance on the grid.
What’s more, in mid-2022 the cost of electricity from a fully funded PPA PV installation is 50% lower than ‘grid’ energy so making the switch to Solar is also advisable if you are looking to reduce long-term costs. Whether you need a fully funded solution through a PPA or are looking to a capital purchase, our team are here to advise on designs and project manage your install as part of your Net Zero journey.
To find out more about our Solar-PV solutions:Contact us
- 100% renewable, sustainable, reliable, and secure source of electricity
- Low - cost green energy that could reduce your grid consumption by up to 30%
- Reduced dependency on the national grid
- Great return on investment
- Established and mature technology
- Unlock value from existing assets such as roof or car parking space
- Support your company journey towards Net Zero
- End-to-end service - BCR offer a fully managed solution and will project manage the process from start to finish including design and installation
- Competitive tendering - BCR tender your specific requirements to installation companies to ensure quality, service, and competitive costs
- Purchasing options - We navigate the market and find the right solution to suit your business e.g. PPA, outright purchase or maintenance agreements.
- Energy data analysis - Access to our data monitoring system which offers consumption analysis across your entire site, helping you to visualise and track solar performance
- Energy procurement - Our experts will help find of the best energy contract to account for your Solar-PV energy generation
- Manage excess generation - In instance when your solar-PV generates more energy than you need, we will advise on the right way forward, this can be either sold back to the national grid or funnelled to a battery storage system
- Strategic planning - Reporting PV performance and ROI in the delivery of your long-term Net Zero plans
There are a number of options available for financing the installation of solar panels, from Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and Hire Purchase Leases to outright purchase (CapEx) and ownership.