Businesses in the hospitality and leisure industry sector have the unique challenge of providing an outstanding and memorable guest experience whilst honing their green credentials. In addition to this, a changing economic landscape is putting pressure on costs in general.
We work with the full range of leisure and hospitality businesses from hotels and restaurants and the wider catering supply chain as well as homes and holiday parks, leisure centres and stadiums. Our fully managed procurement and Net Zero consultancy services have helped businesses to achieve cost and efficiency savings whilst maintaining focus on the busy day job.
- Managing a diverse range of environments with differing customer needs
- Understanding and monitoring which areas of the site and equipment are or are not efficient
- Providing an outstanding customer experience whilst remaining energy efficient
- Managing staff behaviours to support your sustainability goals
- Compliance with regulations E.g. ESOS and SECR
- Spiralling cost of food supplies, staffing and energy bills with a negative impact on profit margins
- Improve profitability by optimising energy efficiency using an effective energy strategy
- Influencing behavioural change - Our Energy Managers provide technical and practical advice and training to encourage staff to contribute to your energy efficiency goals
- Better control of facilities - We work with you on your energy strategy to identify areas where control of systems can provide a rapid return on investment - E.g. switching off or dimming lights in bright areas
- We provide intelligent controls that balance the ambience you need through heating, lighting and air quality, whilst keeping energy usage to a minimum
- We provide a considered monitoring plan giving clients visibility of key areas of the business and allowing energy saving opportunities to be identified