Where Energy is a strategic cost, having sight of the background trends in the market gives you the visibility of projecting future costs.
Where you have taken a position for your supply contracts, whether a long-term fixed contract or a seasonal, monthly, spot position on a flexible supply contract, visibility of how that position is performing allows for informed future decisions.
Using our energy insights reporting tool will allow you to compare past and present decisions with alternative strategies and other contracts.
To view an example of our latest market update:
To speak to someone about how we can provide market intel and help you track the market:Contact us
- Energy Market News
- Energy Insights
- Regular market information straight to your inbox
- Financial analysis of fixed and flexible purchasing
- Scoring of different strategies for purchasing against live data
- Analysis of wholesale and non-commodity costs to make informed energy efficiency decisions
- Provide access to a fully interactive set of tools to proactively help you manage your energy contract position
- Explore purchasing strategies and options and track their outcomes
- Ability to expand graphs to analyse past periods and market movement
- Visualise performance of your purchasing decisions and contracts
- Identify the right strategy for your business in the future