Why work for BCR Associates?
Since we started the business in 2005, we've focused on being an innovative place to work, we pride ourselves on adapting to changes within the marketplace as they happen, making sure that the clients' needs are at the heart of everything we do. At the same time we aim to cultivate a fun and friendly working environment with benefits including:
- A number of company get togethers, Wellbeing days and charity events throughout the year
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to our automatic enrolment pension scheme plus additional member’s benefits package
- Access to our group life insurance scheme at no cost to members of 6 x times salary
- Bonus schemes available (parameters vary dependent on role)
- Car parking on-site at no additional cost
- 26 days holiday plus 8 days national holiday, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service
- Unlimited tea and coffee as well as access to a well-equipped break-out area
Based at our head office in Exeter, we are looking for a new member of our relationship management team. You will be responsible for approximately 100 clients plus a small number of business relationships which would include working with Introducers and Associations. The job will consist of working with the wider Commercial Sales team alongside our Energy and Carbon Consultants as well our client support team to deliver best advice to clients across our range of procurement and Net Zero services.
Prior experience in a customer facing role ideally in energy or telecommunications markets is ideal but someone who is forward thinking, passionate with a reasonable knowledge of excel and capable of workings with different IT systems would be ideal.
Salary: Relationship Manager with £24,000 OTE plus benefits.
If you are interested in working for a small but growing business where you can add real value please send your CV and covering letter to helen.[email protected] by 9am on Friday 30th September 2022.
To find out more about the role, download job description:
To find out more about BCR Associates, click here.