Co-ordinating multiple utilities for a diverse range of development sites is a headache for the construction sector. This, together with increasing demands for low energy and low carbon buildings which are cheaper to run, provides a unique challenge for this sector.
BCR have worked with a range of construction sites and property developments from managed offices, new office buildings, new manufacturing plants to refurbishment projects and hotel developments and have worked with other contractors on site to gain a full understanding of where we can help. Whether this is through managing new connections to facilitate onsite energy generation or providing business supplies to the concierge desk once the site is up and running, we are help to help at every step.
- Planning for existing and future infrastructure
- Insufficient energy infrastructure
- Water infrastructure
- Cost of property development vs Operational cost on completion
- Broadband and data infrastructure
- In-depth feasibility study - We are experts in identifying the feasibility of requested gas and power supplies to a site, sourcing the best pricing and putting the appropriate plans in place to provide the right infrastructure for your site.
- Support M&E specifications with future planning in mind - We can help you develop an appropriate energy strategy for a site before final decisions are made in order to avoid the unnecessary cost of retrofitting efficiency measures in the future.
- Deliver viable end result - We will guide you and your M&E team through potential innovative energy and water saving initiatives so that future owners are not saddled with a large operating expense
- Fully managed service - We remove the hassle of liaising with the necessary suppliers so that you can focus on day to day project management