Businesses of all sectors and sizes should be benefiting from energy efficient lighting. Switching to LED lighting is one of the easier switches to make, and substantially reduces energy consumption, costs and your carbon footprint.
Whether you are looking for a short-term solution or a full lighting design and installation, we can manage the process for you so you can rest assured your new lights will be good quality and meet your requirements.
To find out more about our LED Lighting solutions:Contact us
- LED bulbs have a longer lifespan – you save money on maintenance replacing bulbs less often
- Flexible design - flexibility to meet changing requirements
- Efficient - LED bulbs use less energy to give a bright light – therefore are more energy efficient
- Employee wellbeing - better lighting improves working conditions, boosting productivity and staff safety
- New technology - such as daylight detection reduces energy usage even further, by automatically dimming the lights when the sun is shining
- Installation of sensors - can vastly reduce you having to rely on your staff turning off lights!
- Light quality - LED lighting can offer extreme brightness and intensity when required
- Finding a trustworthy installer who will do a good job
- The sheer range of products available - the cheaper LED bulbs and fitting options available don’t last as long so you are less likely to achieve savings
- Replacing bulbs as one-offs with LED may seem like a quick fix but the long-term result is poor lighting
- From September 2023 the use of fluorescent and halogen light bulbs will be phased out so you will not be able to replace then after this time
- Site survey – We work with you to determine the correct lighting output and placement in line with lighting standards and health and safety
- Bespoke designs – Full lighting designs provided as required
- Advice and support – We guide you through the whole process of upgrading your site(s) to LED lighting, analysing and reviewing quotes from suppliers
- End-to-end supply and installation – We work with reputable partners offering a range of technology for a range of budgets whilst ensuring good quality equipment is installed
There are a number of options available for financing the installation of LED lighting, from outright purchase (CapEx) to Operating Leases. The options available vary greatly from supplier to supplier so our specialists will guide you through the process.