As your business develops it’s inevitable that you will need new energy connections and infrastructure to meet evolving consumption requirements to your site(s).
Whether your business is expanding, under construction, or you’re relocating to existing premises the need for additional consumption and therefore new gas or electricity infrastructure is something that needs careful consideration. It’s also something to think about if you’re installing EV charging points. It can be a complex process requiring involvement from many different parties and there is a great deal of work involved. We’re here to navigate the challenges on your behalf and liaise with your contractors, M&E consultants, engineers, and planning teams accordingly.
To find out more about our new connection and infrastructure services:Contact us
- Complete end-to-end infrastructure solutions
- Full account management and client support
- Expert knowledge and advice on gas, LPG and electricity supplies
- Time saved in dealing with the necessary parties E.g. the DNO
- Competitive quotations from proven supply chain
- New or upgraded infrastructure is a time consuming and complex process
- It’s a technical area so businesses may lack internal expertise
- Numerous third parties involved which require effective management
- The process is fraught with unforeseen complications and delays
- Dedicated project manager – Access to a single point of contact who will manage all aspects of your network delivery to ensure that the project runs as smoothly as possible
- Feasibility study – Prior to committing to a new site, purchasing additional machinery or if your considering onsite generation (link to onsite generation page) we can provide a report to identify whether the existing capacity is sufficient for your plans.
- All connection requirements catered for - We provides grid electricity infrastructure solutions including grid connections and equipment from a simple, single phase, low voltage supply to complex high voltage designs.
- 'No-dig’ advanced installation – where possible we will minimise costs and save time using advanced ‘no-dig’ engineering to tunnel through soft routes to your business.