Generate working capital from existing business assets
Asset finance is a great way to access readily available working capital to provide your business with a financial boost to assist growth and increase turnover. It enables quick and easy access to equipment that you need such as new vehicles, computer systems, and software and even machinery.
There are many types of asset finance available, and we’ve partnered with carefully vetted finance specialists who are on hand to guide you through the process and find the right solution for your individual business.
- Hire Purchase
- Equity Release
- Finance Leasing
Why Asset Finance?
- Allows you to increase your working capital through assets already within the business
- High loan to value ratios of up to 90% are available if the assets are of a conventional nature
- Flexible products allow you to access the funding that you need as fast as you need it without a large upfront cost
- Budget certainty through fixed monthly repayments and interest rates so you will know exactly what you need to pay and when
- Repayment terms are usually linked to the expected life of the asset, and you can keep, sell or return the item once the agreement is complete
- Allows you the competitive advantage in your market through early adoption of the most up to date technology
- It is often cheaper than an overdraft
- Can be easily arranged independently from other finances the business has in place and wont effect existing banking relationships
How we can help
At BCR Associates we work with several accredited advisors as well as being FCA authorised ourselves. We pride ourselves in being able to offer an end-to-end service so that you can relax in the knowledge that your application is being managed by experts from start to finish. Our partners follow a simple application process and offer a range of flexible options depending on the needs of your business.
To talk to an expert about our asset finance services:
Business Cost Reduction Associates Limited is authorised by the Financial Conducts Authority for secondary credit broking services; our registration number is FRN712778.