Vehicle electrification is an essential step to achieving Net Zero carbon emissions whilst bringing a number of financial and environmental benefits.
Every business is different and with so many options available, we work with you to understand your sustainability goals to ensure we find the right solution for your business. We will guide you through the whole process, from the best location of charging points to capacity and infrastructure requirements, our team provide impartial advice to find the right solution for your business.
To find out more about our EV Charging solutions:Contact us
- Reduce fuel and maintenance costs
- Drive down your company carbon footprint and become more sustainable
- Tax advantages as all zero-emission models pay reduced company car tax
- Government grants and funding schemes to help manage and reduce investment required for EV Chargers
- Potential to generate income through public use of onsite charging facilities
- Too many EV Charging options available
- Lack of available capacity in the network
- Need for infrastructure upgrades on site(s)
- No visibility of current electricity usage
- Selecting the right chargers for your current and future needs
- Choosing if or how to charge visitors/staff for charging
- Project management - we aim to ensure that your transition to EV is as smooth as possible. From providing initial advice to a fully managed installation service or anywhere in between, we ensure that the transition is as smooth as possible
- Competitive tendering - through our panel of EV charging suppliers we will source the most appropriate solution for you
- Assisting with new meters and capacity increases - we will assist with all necessary infrastructure and help you deal with capacity issues
- Consumption analysis and data monitoring - through analysis we can provide visibility of trends and how the chargers are being used across your entire site
- Energy procurement - our experts will find the best energy contract to fit your business needs and source EV tariffs where appropriate
We will guide you through the wide range of funding available. From government grants such as the workplace charging scheme to tax relief schemes such as Embedded Capital Allowances.