The care sector has experienced many challenges in recent years and COVID along with Brexit, rising costs, insurance premiums, staff shortages and more recently the latest energy crisis has had a profound effect.
Having a clear strategy of how you are going to combat these issues is key to the future success of your care home.
We understand the challenges care homes are facing. Through our fully managed service and team of industry experts, we can provide bespoke solutions to help streamline costs, increase efficiency, meet compliance requirements, and help you make the move towards a carbon-neutral future.
- Sourcing a reliable insurance provider
- High energy and insurance costs
- Legislation and auditing
- Recruitment and retainment of staff
- Staff costs
- Procurement of business supplies and PPE
- Improve efficiency - We work closely with care homes to help improve profitability by cutting overspend on essential services through the consolidation of annual expenditure. We provide advice, procurement services and account management on all aspects of your business utilities and consumable supply needs.
- Reduce carbon emissions and improve energy efficiency - Whether you are looking for specific renewable technology such as EV charging points, Solar-PV, energy generation systems or to start your net carbon journey and reduce your energy consumption, we will work with you to choose the most suitable solution.
- Contract tendering and negotiation - Our energy consultants can manage the whole process for you, auditing your bills, analysing any hidden costs, tendering and negotiating contracts on your behalf whilst handling all the associated paperwork to ensure you receive the best deal and never miss an renewal.
- Insurance policies and premiums - With insurance premiums soaring and the current climate being so challenging, we can help ensure you are getting the best deal that meets your business needs. Together with our care specialist partners, we can help you reduce risk, improve your CQC rating, control costs and ensure you have the right cover and understand your terms and conditions.
- Supplier management - There are a whole host of essential items that your business requires to run efficiently. Our team, together with our extensive panel of suppliers means that we can reduce costs and the administrative burden associated with managing invoices across a range of suppliers and business locations.
- Compliance - Our consultants stay in close contact with our suppliers and legislative bodies such as Ofcom and Ofgem to keep up to date and relay the relevant information across our client base. We can help you navigate the latest legislation and ensure that your organisation implements the appropriate solutions to remain compliant.
- Communications services - As the need for digital transformation grows, we can help you navigate the complex market and provide telecoms solutions that match your business needs, from data connections to mobiles, through to leased lines and IT support, we are here to support you and your needs.
- Speak to an industry expert - An expert in the relevant area such as Energy or Insurance will be able to advise and ensure your contracts meet your requirements and secure the best available deal
- Have a procurement strategy - Plan ahead and never miss a renewal, being out of contract could lead to increased costs
- Improve your CQC rating - A good CQC rating is recognised by insurance providers, a good rating will provide more favourable insurance premiums
- Mitigate risk and maintain compliance - Focus on all regulatory areas, make sure staff are fully trained and consult an expert, non-compliance could result in unforeseen charges