Switching to an energy efficient lighting system is not as simple as swapping traditional light bulbs to energy efficient bulbs. In our experience, businesses are regularly making the following common mistakes:
- Replacing all existing light bulbs with LED bulbs
- Installing low-cost standard LED panels
- Only installing ON/OFF switches
- Installing one bank of switches to control all lighting within a room
Simple measures can be put in place to avoid or rectify these common mistakes, such as installing a dimmer switch or a control system that allows you to control the lighting at a comfortable level. By requesting a lighting audit from our lighting specialist, you will ensure that your requirements reflect those of your business, its activity and personnel.
How can we help your business?
We work with a trusted supply chain of a variety of LED suppliers, who will survey your site to identify your current lighting issues, areas to reduce electricity consumption, and maximise the use of daylight. We also recommend that any LED upgrade considers new technology such as daylight detection which dim the lights when the natural light levels are high, and vice versa. With an understanding of your typical running hours, we then provide a follow up report and proposal that shows the potential savings on your electricity bills and payback period if you were to upgrade to LEDs.
Whether you are looking for a short-term solution or a full lighting design and installation, we can guide the process for you so you can rest assured your new lights will be good quality.
As part of our services, we will provide:
Site survey that determines the correct lighting output and placement in line with lighting standards and health and safety. Full lighting designs can be provided if required
- Advice and support on the whole process of upgrading your site(s) to LED lighting
- End-to-end supply and install from reputable partners with a range of technology for a range of budgets
- Data monitoring to quantify the reduction in electricity usage from lighting and other areas of your site’s consumption
If you are thinking about improving your lighting, or any other energy efficient technology, get in touch with the Commercial Sales Team on [email protected] or call us on 03330 433 233.Stay up to date and subscribe