The fastest way to reduce costs, consumption and emissions is to bring a Chartered Energy Manager in to survey, report and give direction on energy saving projects. Having an Energy Manager to assist in delivering the key projects is the easiest way to make them happen.
What is a Chartered Energy Manager?
The role of a Chartered Energy Manager is to bring an energy specific skill set in to your business. Your appointed Energy Manager will carry out an energy audit providing you with a report on how and where energy is being used inefficiently allowing you to target low hanging fruit. Having a consultant on hand will give you the support to follow through on key projects whilst also maintaining your focus on day to day business activity.
To find out more about our energy auditing and consultancy options:Contact us
- Access to energy specific skills, expertise and knowledge that you may not have in-house
- Additional resource time and technical support for your engineering or M&E team
- Project-based temporary energy support that is flexible to meet your needs
- Provision of a comprehensive energy management plan
- Help with business planning to account for changing needs and priorities
- Support with meeting regulatory requirements
- Help you to identify priorities - We work with specialist energy managers and can manage their focus on specific projects and savings
- Bespoke energy surveys - depending on the level of detail that you need we will carry out a more basic walk-through survey, a more detailed survey that gives you more specific historic data providing you with industry standard benchmarking for comparison or a fully fledged investment survey which focuses on specific areas which expenditure is required to achieve substantial energy savings.
- Identify quick and low cost wins - We will advise you on those small measures that will cost nothing to change. E.g. changing heating or ventilation controls
- End-to-end service - We will carry out a full evaluation of your business’ energy use and map out an energy management plan
In some instances survey findings may show that to make significant changes to your business' carbon impact some investment is required. Talk to us about Asset Finance or you may be eligible for Tax Relief in the form of Embedded Capital Allowances.