Answer our ‘Facing the Future: Challenges for the supply chain’ survey...
...for the chance to win win a Bose® Portable Bluetooth Speaker!
To be entered into a prize draw to win a Bose® SoundLink® Micro Water-resistant Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Speakerphone, worth £89.99, just complete the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8JSP7C8
The purpose of the survey is to discover the procurement challenges, faced by businesses, and their concerns for the future. Key learnings will range from the impact of COVID, on the supply chain, to the priorities and predicted trends for procurement management, as we face an uncertain future - with the implications of Brexit legislation and the economic recovery from the pandemic to consider.
All respondents will have the option of receiving an insights report, containing results and analysis of the survey.
The prize draw will close at midnight on 18th October 2020.
We are a trusted multi-service procurement consultancy with the purchasing power, technology, tools, data, expertise and industry insights to deliver smarter and sustainable procurement solutions for your business.
To talk to one of our consultants about how we can help your business to rationalise costs and improve efficiency, please contact us, on: 03330 433 233 or email@example.com.
Prize draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is BCR Associates, company registration number: 5537190 whose registered office is Estuary House, Peninsula Park, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 7XE
- The prize draw is open to employees and owners of South West businesses aged 18 years or over, except employees of BCR Associates and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is midnight 18th October 2020. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To be entered into the prize draw, you must complete the survey ‘Facing the Future: Challenges for the supply chain’. The winner will be drawn by 28th--st October 2020.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- The prize is as follows: Bose® SoundLink® Micro Water-resistant Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Speakerphone, worth £89.99. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will ask the winner for their address, so that the prize can be delivered to the address.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Linkedin, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- BCR Associates has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately, upon posting to this webpage.
- BCR Associates also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Get in touch
Have a question about this? Please click below to get in touch with an expert.Contact us
You may also like
Why data is key to being energy efficient and reducing your bottom line
The Covid-19 global pandemic has seen the largest ever annual fall in CO2 emissions as many countries have enforced lockdowns. It has been predicted by analysts that in 2020, emissions may fall by about 5%, the equivalent to 2.5bn tonnes of CO2. The UK alone has seen a fall of...
Does your business collect energy efficiency data...?
...if not, you might be required to start. As the need to increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions becomes global issue, the UK Governments most recent energy legislation puts the emphasis on the individual business owner/ manager to publicly evidence their efforts to achieve the necessary reductions. This new legislation, known as Streamlined...
Seven steps to avoid painful energy price increases
With the harsh winter months approaching and energy prices continuing to rise, the question asked by most organisations is “How can we reduce the cost of our energy bills?” We have therefore put together a brief list of top tips to help your business avoid any severe price hikes: 1. Take it...