- Substandard kit
- Intricacies of using mobile devices overseas
how we can help
BCR Associates make good use of our panel of suppliers to cater for your business mobile needs. We offer a series of integrated services that extend beyond the headline device and data bundle choices and adapt as your business evolves.
Why choose BCR Associates?
With over 10 years of mobile experience, BCR Associates are in a well-founded position to offer all the Mobile Networks. This is because each network understands that we provide an extra level of outstanding customer service and our unique position means that we are able to offer the best solution from which ever network you prefer.
We’re also able to give you:
- Preferential rates for calls to your business mobiles
- Flexible contracts
- Holistic approach to ensure risk, HR and business growth plans are incorporated into solution
- Fixed/ mobile solutions that work with free calling across the entire voice estate
- The assurance and flexibility of working with a network operator that's also a systems integrator
- Competitive PAYU tariffs
- Corporate group data bundles
- Optimised for BYOD but with the flexibility of SIM only subscriptions
- Proactive account management that helps lower costs and improve service
- One bill/all services solution - keep an eye on costs, maximise savings
- Customers choose their preferred device, no restrictive conditions
- Benefits of a single point of contact
- Data and application security that goes beyond Mobile Device Management
- Reduced data roaming charges
Get in touch
Have a question about this? Please click below to get in touch with an expert.Contact us
You may also like
How would your business cope if it lost connectivity?
Information technology has transformed the way we do business, the internet is no longer a luxury but essential to the way we conduct business. How would your business cope if it were to lose connectivity? The power of the internet cannot be overestimated, it is an invaluable asset to businesses,...
What is SIP Trunking?
In 2015 Gavin Patterson CEO, BT Group, announced BT's plan to migrate all customers to an IP network by 2025, eventually switching off PSTN and ISDN services. But what does this really mean for your business? Your company’s telecoms system plays a crucial role in business performance and a lot of...
Are you prepared for the switch?
In 2015 BT announced their plan to migrate all users to IP networks and completely switch off ISDN and PSTN services by 2025. Although the deadline is years away, the number of businesses using ISDN and PSTN lines has severely diminished over the last few years. More companies now have...