During this pandemic, many businesses have had to solely rely on mobile communication as their primary communication tool as many employees are now working from home. Mobile communication has never been so important for businesses and as a result many employers are seeing a spike in call and data volumes as employees communicate not only to clients but to internal colleagues too. However, without the right management, many businesses could find themselves with unwanted and unexpected charges on their bills.
Due to the change in working practices we would recommend businesses review their mobile packages to ensure they fit their new business needs and to prevent unexpected bills and cashflow issues. We would also recommend a data management platform so you can have sight of how your business and employees are using their devices and manage any overspend. The three key benefits of this are as follows:
1) Clarity. You will receive interactive monthly reports which provide visibility of your mobile data, helping you to monitor risk.
2) Understanding. As you gain knowledge of activity and staff usage you will be able to spot trends and changes to your business requirements.
3) Greater control. In tracking usage and identifying overspend you have the ability to amend mobile packages in real time and keep costs as low as possible.
The more data you have the more informed you are to make decisions that are right for your business, giving you maximum flexibility and helping to control costs and ensure your package meets your business needs.
At BCR Associates we have access to mobile and device management systems which allows us to actively monitor our clients’ business mobile and device portfolios, we can monitor staff activity and provide daily cost reports, build alerts and implement measures to minimise any overspend that might impact your bottom line whilst informing you of any unexpected activity that doesn’t fit your package. We will help you to:
- Actively monitor your portfolio, providing details of usage; number of calls, duration, texts and data by user and collectively across the business allowing companies to monitor their plan to ensure it fits requirements and make changes as necessary.
- Provide itemised monthly billing and detailed reports so businesses can see exactly where the money is being spent.
- Proactively control costs through remote management, providing you with clarity and budget certainty.
- Implement measures and alerts to control overspend and any misuse by staff, such as exceeding spending caps and call barring for individuals or the company as a whole.
- Provide capability to amend package as necessary to ensure it fits your business needs as they change. For example, managing staff overseas travel, can simply add the relevant bolt on to avoid additional charges.
If you would like to know more about mobile data management or advice on telecoms, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03330 433 233.